Pathways Memory Care at Villa Toscana is the choice for your loved one requiring post-hospital and post-surgical care and for those who have more complex around the-clock nursing care needs. Knowing that a licensed nurse is on-site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week adds an extra measure of care to what our residents and their families can expect along with a range of health services. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapies in a setting that helps meet therapy goals, so your loved one can achieve the best outcomes possible.
Short-term Rehabilitation Services
The goal of our short-term rehabilitation for memory care residents is to get you back on your feet and home as quickly and safely as possible. Rehabilitation at Pathways is more than just restoring mobility and function. It also creates a reserve of strength and vigor that allows patients to move around with confidence and ease. Through optimal rehabilitation, patients are given the chance to achieve their best physical potential before returning to home. Pathways offers board-certified physicians and licensed nursing staff specializing in the health care needs of senior adults with memory loss. This includes Internal and Geriatric Medicine as well as other medical specialists and a comprehensive range of health services.
Our skilled nursing residents and rehab patients enjoy tasteful private and shared accommodations with private baths. Our spacious living areas offer abundant natural light in an open setting, including beautiful outdoor spaces.
At the conclusion of care, your loved one may return home or become a community resident, the choice is yours.
- Private / Semi-private rooms
- 24-Hour clinical management
- Short-term care to return home
- Restaurant-style dining
- Beautiful courtyards and walkways
- Long-term care
- Administration of medications & treatments
- Assistance with medical appointments
- Communication with physicians as needed
- Regularly scheduled care conferences with family
- Care coordination with outside services such as podiatry, dieticians & hospice care
- Frequent nurse assessment to ensure appropriate care
- Family support & education